Welcome to the Caterpillars and Acorns homepage!
We are now in the last term before Year One! We are having a big push with reading and writing to make sure we are Year One ready.
- Our learning in Term 5 has been focused around how things grow. We have learnt about how caterpillars and tadpoles change over time. The children have really enjoyed watching our class creatures grow and evolve.
- Next term we will be learning all about superheroes!
We are now revising Phase 3 phonics. All children are making brilliant progress please keep practising sounds at home!
- We aim to listen to all children read once a week, with books being changed when the children show confidence in the text they have read.
- Please send in any pictures or work your children do at home or place it on tapestry so we can share it with the class.
- We will occasionally send some home learning tasks outs, please complete these and send them in to school.
As always, please let us know if you have any worries or concerns.
Thank you, From the Reception Team.